Russian Fans

bluebannana said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well whatever they are,they look like fooking pricks. International football is supported by the majority of fans from smaller clubs-Grimsbys, Huddersfields etc...Haven't watched any of the euros and refuse to...shite

What a big headed arrogant, c**nt you are. So what if it is they dont see success and they support smaller clubs, it could be the fact that a lot of people like to support their country. Plenty of city fans that go england matches.

you sound like a spoilt rag

Oh the irony of that comment in thinking I don't support my country just because I don't and will not support the England football team. I am English 100% but your thought process in saying that I am an arrogant cnut I am for my comments is quite clearly absurd.

Now let me explain my comments. Perhaps I was wrong to generalise like I did so if any offence was taken then I apologise,however supporting my country in my eyes does not mean supporting England. So blue-I ask you..Why should I support a team which includes a captain who is going to be in court on a racially aggrevated public order offence shortly? A striker who,to put it bluntly,shagged a load of hookers whilst his wife was pregnant and that same person who publicly announced how funny it was that the Toure brothers had gone all that way to Africa only to lose in the final,and that same person who refuses to sing the national anthem when it is played due to his Irish connections in his family.

Now correct me if I am wrong but I don't have to justify to anyone why I hate international football. I find it boring and have zero interest. I do not care what you say about a lot of city fans supporting England,I know for a fact that a lot more lesser supported teams with less success (and lets be fair it has taken us a long time) support England. Ask any blue what is more important.City or England and believe me I know which side they would fall.

Support for my country is supporting the armed forces who are in Afghan fighting etc.Not supporting a team including a racist and a prostitute shagging nasty little cnut!

You need to back to the city firm thread and big up how hard it is to be a hooligan!

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Dubai Blue said:
England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!
Dickhead.

And your attitude to fans of 'smaller' clubs makes you sound like a right twat.

It's true though, the panorama program from the world cup 2006, it followed fans of group of Northampton fans who thought they were the dogs bollocks, giving it the biggun.
I didn't say it wasn't true, but I'm still struggling to understand how having supporters of 'smaller' teams following England is a bad thing and means that they are all 'cunts'.

I followed England a lot in the late 90s, early 00s. And yes, there were lots of supporters there of 'smaller' clubs who never had a chance of winning anything. That happened to include a sizeable number of City fans at that time, but I guess we were all just a bunch of cunts.

Dubai Blue said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
Dubai Blue said:
Dickhead.

And your attitude to fans of 'smaller' clubs makes you sound like a right twat.

It's true though, the panorama program from the world cup 2006, it followed fans of group of Northampton fans who thought they were the dogs bollocks, giving it the biggun.
I didn't say it wasn't true, but I'm still struggling to understand how having supporters of 'smaller' teams following England is a bad thing and means that they are all 'cunts'.

I followed England a lot in the late 90s, early 00s. And yes, there were lots of supporters there of 'smaller' clubs who never had a chance of winning anything. That happened to include a sizeable number of City fans at that time, but I guess we were all just a bunch of cunts.

As I said,ALL was the wrong generalisation. So if I offended you I apologise however I refuse to apologise about my comments regarding the England football team and the fact that the majority of fans that watch England are from the lower leagues. I will stick to supporting my beloved blues until I die.

As I said,ALL was the wrong generalisation. So if I offended you I apologise however I refuse to apologise about my comments regarding the England football team and the fact that the majority of fans that watch England are from the lower leagues. I will stick to supporting my beloved blues until I die.
You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on the England team. I can't say I'm hugely interested in it anymore and haven't been for a number of years now. City certainly come way ahead in my list of priorities than England, but that was also the case back then as well. Following England was just a bit of fun and a way of getting to see a football team I had an interest in play overseas.

But I'm still not getting your logic regarding the majority of England's travelling fans being supporters of 'smaller' teams. I don't doubt that it's true, but you say it like it's a bad thing. I'm intrigued to know why?

If the news bulletins carrying interviews with England fans are any guide, "the mob" have stayed at home and their masters are following England instead.

england band!! deary me...

buzz killington or what, go and support some other national team then. Miserable ;)

Isnt it Poland v Russia tonight? That has the potential to be really violent - based on my many visits to Poland the average Pole detests the avwerage Russian (and I assume vice versa) so I hate to think what the average Polish football fan would like to do to the average Russian football fan (and vice versa)

-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:50 pm --

Quote from St Helens Blue - England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs![/quote]

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you

Quote from St Helens Blue -[/color] England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs![/quote]

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you[/quote]

this post by the way is directed at St Helens Blue for his fucking shit post saying all England fans are knobs and cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.