Russian invasion of Ukraine

Careful.
They'll be checked, the bloody moulded boxes replaced and even if 700 of these 2,700 were sorted out - would you prefer 2,000 old russian-type anti-aircraft missiles should not be delivered?
I wouldn't want to sit in a Russian helicopter facing those.
If they are useless we won't deliver. As if Germany wouldn't use every single chance to kick Putin in his bollocks as hard as we can.
They are DDR/Soviet era useless weapons. Clearly it is more important to prioritise VW exports.

worrying that Putin sees western sanctions as virtually declaring war.
It’s all part of his aggressive bullying tactics in my opinion mate. He has got used to the west backing off, he knows he can commit genocide and get away with it (Georgia, Syria, Chechnia, Ukraine), he can threaten nuclear escalation and get away with it, threaten no fly zones as an act of war and get away with it, and from what you say he has now said the same about sanctions. We can’t keep backing off as it will make him more and more sure he can do what he wants. We need to draw some lines. I agree it’s worrying times though

Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba
stated the UA National Bank received the following donations within the 1st week of Russian invasion:
€338m, $74.5m and £4m.

Next round please.

Careful.
They'll be checked, the bloody moulded boxes replaced and even if 700 of these 2,700 were sorted out - would you prefer 2,000 old russian-type anti-aircraft missiles should not be delivered?
I wouldn't want to sit in a Russian helicopter facing those.
If they are useless we won't deliver. As if Germany wouldn't use every single chance to kick Putin in his bollocks as hard as we can.
Are they in Leipzig ? If so there's a huge Ukraine transport plane just landed there from Constanta in Romania.

I'm sure Germany would love to completely cut oil and gas supplies from Russia, but if this finishes next week, then there would be implications following a decision like that.

The Germans will 100% divest from Russia now.

It was already a hot topic in German politics, now that the predictions from the anti-Russian-reliance camp have come true, they will be away from it in a decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.