Russian invasion of Ukraine

They can't do that yet.

Yes it's been an incredibly stupid policy on the part of the Germans to drift towards dependance on Russian oil and gas, but it's a new German government at the wheel, they've acted as strongly as they can without risking German lives from freezing cold, and in a couple of weeks when spring arrives properly I think they'll cut it off ASAP.

Not really worth berating them, especially as our own response has been far weaker than Boris' initial bluster suggested.
The petty we’ve done more, we are leading the sanctions, we’ve United Europe bullocks from the gov, US, EU is absolute bollocks, however the sanctions imposed within a week are massively bigger than anyone thought possible when we heard the news he started the invasion. Whilst we all want to see Russian sanctions go further the effort shouldn’t be on petty point scoring or upmanship but on what else can be done as quickly as possible to fuck Russia up to the point the twats on the street that believe Putin’s bullshit have to take notice and ultimately action.

Careful.
They'll be checked, the bloody moulded boxes replaced and even if 700 of these 2,700 were sorted out - would you prefer 2,000 old russian-type anti-aircraft missiles should not be delivered?
I wouldn't want to sit in a Russian helicopter facing those.
If they are useless we won't deliver. As if Germany wouldn't use every single chance to kick Putin in his bollocks as hard as we can.
The Brexit bunch are just looking for any opportunity to slag off anything European.

The petty we’ve done more, we are leading the sanctions, we’ve United Europe bullocks from the gov, US, EU is absolute bollocks, however the sanctions imposed within a week are massively bigger than anyone thought possible when we heard the news he started the invasion. Whilst we all want to see Russian sanctions go further the effort shouldn’t be on petty point scoring or upmanship but on what else can be done as quickly as possible to fuck Russia up to the point the twats on the street that believe Putin’s bullshit have to take notice and ultimately action.

Next on the list should be deporting those fucking meerkats and any daft prick who thinks they’re being funny/clever using the non-word “simples”.

Fuck me if we are not going to end this war or escalate it that stupid horrible evil cow that evidently came from immigrant parents not war refugees to live in this country needs to let as many people in as we can possibly help. This war is breaking my heart that women needs to open our borders its the very least we can do.

Last edited:
Fuck me if we are not going to end this war or escalate it that stupid horrible evil cow that evidently came from immigrant parents to live in this country needs to let as many people in as we can possibly help. This war is breaking my heart that women needs to open our borders its the very least we can do.
We need to do our share

Well said.
All this bullshit about our sanctions being better than others or before others or we’re doing the most to help is fucking tiresome.
Firstly it’s mostly not true and secondly we should all be supporting each other and Ukraine against the enemy rather than scoring cheap points.

....and what about the pro-Government, anti-Government, pro-EU, pro-Johnson, anti-Johnson, pro-Russian, anti-Russian and so it goes on?

There are a huge number of opposing views and opinions on this thread alone, perhaps that's why so many contribute and it's heading towards 1200 pages.

Within reason, any opinion should be open for posting.
Yet nearly everybody is in despair for Ukraine, and putting the blame almost entirely on Putin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.