Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia TV starting to try to spin it that "its not our fight"

I can honestly see them pulling back to feb 24th levels and calling it a win 'because Azov was done in Mariupol'. There will be a parade in Moscow for it.

And that will have been the objective from the start. Don't let anyone think otherwise. Maybe wishful thinking. Better if Ukraine takes all that back too though.

I can honestly see them pulling back to feb 24th levels and calling it a win 'because Azov was done in Mariupol'. There will be a parade in Moscow for it.

And that will have been the objective from the start. Don't let anyone think otherwise. Maybe wishful thinking. Better if Ukraine takes all that back too though.
exactly this, within the next 10 days or so Russian troops will only ocupy the Crimea, i think a full retreat is on the cards, then its up to Ukraine they either slow the push and take stock of the situation while building up arms again,maybe looking at next spring before they go in 'if they do' untill that we will see tit for tat shelling over 6 months but no men on men combat

exactly this, within the next 10 days or so Russian troops will only ocupy the Crimea, i think a full retreat is on the cards, then its up to Ukraine they either slow the push and take stock of the situation while building up arms again,maybe looking at next spring before they go in 'if they do' untill that we will see tit for tat shelling over 6 months but no men on men combat

If they push the Russians into Crimea and back into Russia in the north and east of the country, they need to have HIMARS sat on the border to counter any build up of Russian troops and equipment like they managed to do last February. To really piss them off get Ukraine in NATO, they wouldn’t chance their arm if they knew that America and Europe would then wade into any of their shithousery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.