Russian invasion of Ukraine

Maybe but, I was just thinking if trump would have let him do it why did putin wait until Biden was president.

just strange. And then I was thinking maybe Russia didn't trust an escalation of things with Donald trumps finger on the button.

Maybe Putin didn't know he had cancer then? (or hopefully any terminal illness)

Maybe but, I was just thinking if trump would have let him do it why did putin wait until Biden was president.

just strange. And then I was thinking maybe Russia didn't trust an escalation of things with Donald trumps finger on the button.

He would have done it in a similar timeframe whoever was president. The only difference is his chance of success reduced when Trump didn’t get re-elected.

Has he directly threatened to use them first? I thought he said he would retaliate to nukes with nukes.

“In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us.”

It’s now whether post these referendums, he chooses to class any attacks on them as a direct assault on Russia and uses it as justification.

“In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us.”

It’s now whether post these referendums, he chooses to class any attacks on them as a direct assault on Russia and uses it as justification.
Very scary times

Having seized a good chunk of East Ukraine the Russians don't have the reserves to hold it with boots on the ground. 300K conscripts will essentially be used to hang onto Putins land grab..
300k targets for the precision rocket systems. The west should be suppling dozens of these HIMARs systems to the Ukraine Army. Lay waste to their barracks, supply lines and depots.

The west, NATO, America and other's will certainly be letting some of those at the top in Russia know exactly what will happen if Russia launch one nuclear missile and it won't be a delicate conversation. If Russia’s nuclear capability is at the level of their other weapons they will be no match for the west. The west will be working 24/7 studying and watching Russia’s nuclear weapon facilities and I am certain they will know where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.