Russian invasion of Ukraine

Do you think if the nut job did do it, then the USA would assassinate him and the top echelons of the government, thereby creating a power vaccum and plunging Russia in to such civil disorder that the war would be stopped? I hate to say it but Putin if cornered now may well think fuck it I’ll take everyone with me, he’s in a lose lose situation now, if he loses in Ukraine he’s dead, if he nukes somewhere, he’s dead, I just can’t see a way out of this unless the back channels get the one sunder him to take him out before this escalates, in the next ninth Russia are going to suffer huge losses either dead or captured. I saw on the news last night that Russian conscripts are phoning up Ukraine to see how they can defect when they get to the front!

Do you think if the nut job did do it, then the USA would assassinate him and the top echelons of the government, thereby creating a power vaccum and plunging Russia in to such civil disorder that the war would be stopped? I hate to say it but Putin if cornered now may well think fuck it I’ll take everyone with me, he’s in a lose lose situation now, if he loses in Ukraine he’s dead, if he nukes somewhere, he’s dead, I just can’t see a way out of this unless the back channels get the one sunder him to take him out before this escalates, in the next ninth Russia are going to suffer huge losses either dead or captured. I saw on the news last night that Russian conscripts are phoning up Ukraine to see how they can defect when they get to the front!
A Russian civil war has to be one possible outcome doesn’t it.

Putin has ordered masacres in Russia where he is opposed by protests - starting in Dagastan...

If ever there was a another man losing a grip on reality like Adolf did in his Fuhrer Bunker, this is it.

The sooner the Russian military turn on him the better.
Seems to be going for the psychopathic double act of Hitler and Stalin rolled into one.

A Russian civil war has to be one possible outcome doesn’t it.
I read somewhere Putin is ordering the slaughter of any protestors in Dagestan, I mean at one point as a soldier do you think this is not right? Putin whatever he does now has lost and that’s the scary thing. I know they froze all assets abroad, if he nukes say Kyiv, one response could be to unfreeze all those assets of the mega rich and just distribute it to Ukraine, from what I understand it’s hundreds of billions, the oligarchs will be fucked, maybe that threat should be used now to maybe to force them into action.

It would take more than just Putin to get a nuclear weapon airborne. Let's hope there is some sanity in that chain

What the world really doesn't need is more chaos with Russia at war with itself
I am certain that intelligence services are in contact with moderate high ranking Russians suggesting a coup of some kind and a smooth transition of leadership
The major hurdle here is that whoever attempts to take control will require the backing of Russia's armed services, but the Ukrainians will want a huge number of high ranking Russians tried for war crimes
So who will the military support, Putin, the moderate, or will they try themselves to seize control?

What the world really doesn't need is more chaos with Russia at war with itself
I am certain that intelligence services are in contact with moderate high ranking Russians suggesting a coup of some kind and a smooth transition of leadership
The major hurdle here is that whoever attempts to take control will require the backing of Russia's armed services, but the Ukrainians will want a huge number of high ranking Russians tried for war crimes
So who will the military support, Putin, the moderate, or will they try themselves to seize control?
A potential deal there where the top brass who initiate a coup avoid war crimes trials in exchange for throwing Putin and his closest cronies in a gulag / opening a window for them to trip up and fall out of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.