Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not read or watched the news since the invasion began as I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I’m a normal bloke but this has destroyed my everyday life in 2022 when I’ve also lost my Dad. Are things beyond redemption and no hope?
The little dwarf **** doesn't have the stones

As long as he stays in range of a rifle I hope he stays around his allies the ****
I’ve not wished death on many peoples in my lifetime but he deserves the same fate as Bin Laden, Saddam Hussain, Pol Pot etc, despots of the highest order but Putin has the resource to make the ultimate attack on humanity. I’d honestly sacrifice my own life to take this lunatic out, he’s out of control.

Not read or watched the news since the invasion began as I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I’m a normal bloke but this has destroyed my everyday life in 2022 when I’ve also lost my Dad. Are things beyond redemption and no hope?
I work to a degreee "in the know" of what's going on.

There was considerable concern before they invaded, and I was very much "can't see it happening" as I just thought it was a stupid move, then it did happen, and I was then very pesimistic about everything.

Since the early days and the early Ukraine resistance, the whole thing seems to have ramped down (and like I say I do have some inside info from the military intellegence).

There currently doesn't seem to be much worry in the area I deal with, that "armegedon" is about to happen at this point, thankfully. I think the media wants to ramp this up at this point.

I work to a degreee "in the know" of what's going on.

There was considerable concern before they invaded, and I was very much "can't see it happening" as I just thought it was a stupid move, then it did happen, and I was then very pesimistic about everything.

Since the early days and the early Ukraine resistance, the whole thing seems to have ramped down (and like I say I do have some inside info from the military intellegence).

There currently doesn't seem to be much worry in the area I deal with, that "armegedon" is about to happen at this point, thankfully. I think the media wants to ramp this up at this point.
Thank you, that’s reassuring as I know you are a measured poster, I hate what’s going on and needless deaths have occurred on both sides. Appreciate your reply.

Thank you, that’s reassuring as I know you are a measured poster, I hate what’s going on and needless deaths have occurred on both sides. Appreciate your reply.
We all hate what's going on.

My words are personal opinion, but slightly informed by things I learn from my work, but mostly the from the vibe I get from that.

In the early (pre) days of this, the vibe I got was "over the top", and I heard lots of stuff, but was still doubtful, then it happened sadly.

The vibe I get right now from within the same comunity I work in, but still a very personal opinion, is that there doesn't seem to be as great a concern, again just "my opinion" on what I hear, and might still be utter shite.

Putin has ordered masacres in Russia where he is opposed by protests - starting in Dagastan...

If ever there was a another man losing a grip on reality like Adolf did in his Fuhrer Bunker, this is it.

The sooner the Russian military turn on him the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.