Russian invasion of Ukraine

TV presenter get drafted. Interesting quote from said presenter

Solovyov claimed that Russia has "enough firepower for the full annihilation of the Ukrainian military infrastructure without an incursion of forces into Ukrainian territory. But we aren't preparing to do this."He later voiced support for Putin's invasion of Ukraine, saying that "Today is the day that a righteous operation was launched for the de-Nazifiction in Ukraine"

EDIT : @BlueHammer85 mentioned it's a fake

Last edited:

Solovyov claimed that Russia has "enough firepower for the full annihilation of the Ukrainian military infrastructure without an incursion of forces into Ukrainian territory. But we aren't preparing to do this."He later voiced support for Putin's invasion of Ukraine, saying that "Today is the day that a righteous operation was launched for the de-Nazifiction in Ukraine"

They're aliens,the lot of them(apart from robs Mrs)

That’s brilliantly done. The space cadet uniform comment was hilarious.

Fucking brilliant watch. Love the guests comment to the presenter… you stand here in your space cadet uniform acting all tough…They are really desperate if they are mobilising the William Shatner lookalikes.

The women guest is a real piece of work. Maybe related To Truss or the other bitches in her cabinet.

Not racist at all with statements like “The ethnics can go in my place”. Cunts.

I must admit however that sending Art students would probably be something I would support if it was the UK, along with anyone who studied history of Art and all those cunts who have done PPE at Oxford.

Fucking brilliant watch. Love the guests comment to the presenter… you stand here in your space cadet uniform acting all tough…They are really desperate if they are mobilising the William Shatner lookalikes.

The women guest is a real piece of work. Maybe related To Truss or the other bitches in her cabinet.
I'd happily turn her over to a group of street musicians and art students for a good gang banging

And not long ago was raging at the situation in Lyman,screaming "where's the back up"

Slava Ukraini.

Not racist at all with statements like “The ethnics can go in my place”. Cunts.

I must admit however that sending Art students would probably be something I would support if it was the UK, along with anyone who studied history of Art and all those cunts who have done PPE at Oxford.Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 11.26.02.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.