Russian invasion of Ukraine

Nothing confirmed as of yet,but apparently Ukrainian Mig-29 fighter jets entered Russia and hit an oil refinery....anyone?

Slava Ukraini.

Were are you getting this info? Everything I've read says he won't.
It is the mood music I'm getting from briefings being given in Russia, Ukraine and the US on this war. There are some pretty serious military analysts who think it will happen if Putin can't achieve his war aims by conventional methods. It's pretty clear his army is fucked so what happens next?
Energy sabotage in the west is a good bet as a starter as he becomes more and more desperate and that has just happened.
The US is watching the Russian Black Sea Fleet Nuke store near Savastapol like a hawk for instance from its spy plane in the black sea.
I watched CBS 60 mins with US secretary of state this morning and Binken and he was fairly sure the Russian chain of command wouldn't stop him. This came as a shock to me.
The only way to stop him is to lay out the catastrophic response if he does use nukes and follow trough.
With the withdrawal from Afghanistan fairly fresh, I don't think Putin believes Biden.

Last edited:
It is the mood music I'm getting from briefings being given in Russia, Ukraine and the US on this war. There are some pretty serious military analysts who think it will happen if Putin can't achieve his war aims by conventional methods. It's pretty clear his army is fucked so what happens next?
Energy sabotage in the west is a good bet as a starter as he becomes more and more desperate and that has just happened.
The US is watching the Russian Black Sea Fleet Nuke store near Savastapol like a hawk for instance from its spy plane in the black sea.
I watched CBS 60 mins with US secretary of state this morning and Binken and he was fairly sure the Russian chain of command wouldn't stop him. This came as a shock to me.
The only way to stop him is to lay out the catastrophic response if he does use nukes and follow trough.
Constantly up there.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20220929-092255_Samsung Internet.jpg

With the withdrawal from Afghanistan fairly fresh, I don't think Putin believes Biden.
What is a catastrophic response through? Would it be to take out everything with conventional weapons? That will only lead to him using more and then well it’s Dr Strangelove time!

I think there are three reasons why this will never go nuclear.

If he gives the order, the people carrying it out know what happens next. And they have family to think about.
Following it, will mean their families will probably die, so why obey the order? I think most would rather be shot than kill their own families. They did tests on Submarines, and nearly all crew failed to carry out the (fake) order to fire.
I think if the Americans fired first and they genuinely thought Russia it'self was under threat then maybe. But not punish a country for defending it'self.

There is no chance on earth the Americans haven't got people on the inside and that includes Putin's inner circle.
Up to now, they will have kept their powder dry. No matter how many Ukrainians die or suffer, the world in general isn't under threat.
Even the Americans would have a hard time justifying taking him out now. State sponsored assassination of a country's leader is a big no no.
However, if he launched even a single nuke, then the picture would change in a instant.
This would justifying using lethal force to protect the total destruction of the world as we know it.

Finally Putin knows that there is a good chance the rockets/missiles fail to launch or fail to detonate properly.
Will be intercepted, or blow up over Russia.

I'm of the attitude that it will never happen, and if it does i'll deal with it then!

I think there are three reasons why this will never go nuclear.

If he gives the order, the people carrying it out know what happens next. And they have family to think about.
Following it, will mean their families will probably die, so why obey the order? I think most would rather be shot than kill their own families. They did tests on Submarines, and nearly all crew failed to carry out the (fake) order to fire.
I think if the Americans fired first and they genuinely thought Russia it'self was under threat then maybe. But not punish a country for defending it'self.

There is no chance on earth the Americans haven't got people on the inside and that includes Putin's inner circle.
Up to now, they will have kept their powder dry. No matter how many Ukrainians die or suffer, the world in general isn't under threat.
Even the Americans would have a hard time justifying taking him out now. State sponsored assassination of a country's leader is a big no no.
However, if he launched even a single nuke, then the picture would change in a instant.
This would justifying using lethal force to protect the total destruction of the world as we know it.

Finally Putin knows that there is a good chance the rockets/missiles fail to launch or fail to detonate properly.
Will be intercepted, or blow up over Russia.

I'm of the attitude that it will never happen, and if it does i'll deal with it then!
I hope to Christ you are right, i should stop looking at the shite posted on fourth rate rags like the Daily Express, let's hope the dwarf has a massive heart attack or something or better still at some briefing somebody leaves a suitcase under the table sadly it didn't work with another depraved nutjob, we live in hope though.

I hope to Christ you are right, i should stop looking at the shite posted on fourth rate rags like the Daily Express, let's hope the dwarf has a massive heart attack or something or better still at some briefing somebody leaves a suitcase under the table sadly it didn't work with another depraved nutjob, we live in hope though.
nothing more dangerous the a little old man who's dick dosnt work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.