Russian invasion of Ukraine

Really appreciate your input along with others who post too. I look in here for news from/about Ukraine as like you say BBC is days behind.
Keep up the good work and no buggering off to Scotland again!!
Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread upto date.
Slava Ukraini
Ha.....going to Greece on Sunday :)
Plenty others on here with good info.
Slava Ukraini.

I don't need to hear about Ukrainian loses. I know it is happening.
Makes me feel sick for what Putin has/is putting these people through, when there was/is no real need.
Posting positive stuff over negative stuff might actually help the effort.
It's human nature for people to support something if they think it is going well and is winnable. The reverse is true if going the other way.
Any Russian lurkers here might just question themselves after seeing post after post of them getting their arses kicked.
Here's anoter Blue Cossack! Вітаю мого друга!

Well Putin is a total fucktard - the mood music is increasingly that he is going to use nukes.
Well it's nice knowing you all.
The western response must be extreme to such a move as if he uses them once to gain political advantage, nothing will shop him using them again.

Big party being prepared for tomorrow in Red Square,to celebrate the referendum results.
One of the giant banners says "Donetsk,Luhansk,Zaporizhzhia,Kherson.....Together Forever"

Yes Vlad,they will be,but not under Russian control.

Slava Ukraini.

Well Putin is a total fucktard - the mood music is increasingly that he is going to use nukes.
Well it's nice knowing you all.
The western response must be extreme to such a move as if he uses them once to gain political advantage, nothing will shop him using them again.
Were are you getting this info? Everything I've read says he won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.