Russian invasion of Ukraine

If the west saw they were prepping their ICMs we would hit them first and hard before they could launch. A good number of the Russian mobile launchers will most likely survive first strike largely in tact, about 30% of their silos and most of their subs probably. If Russia counter struck at military targets they might have some luck in limiting a second strike but Russia isn’t exactly awash with military strategists but more akin to children with hammers so will probably go for cities… then Russia ceases to exists once the west second strike lands a few minutes later on their cities.

Depending on the fires from the cities it might be a nuclear winter scenario if they can’t be put out. That spells the end of humans. Best case scenario is 30% of the world population dies, mostly countries with food poverty today would be wiped out.

Russians are given the impression by the Kremlin they could largely escape a nuclear exchange - they alone would suffer 90%-100% casualties.

Probably best Putin just fucks his troops back off home really. Or someone puts a bullet in the cunts head. Give me a gun and a line of sight and I’d happily do the world a favour.
Hence they'll hit the USA first, better limited destruction than complete destruction.

It makes no sense at all but it comes from this old idea that the mighty Russia can’t be this bad…well they are. There is no trick. They “realists” who called it the second most powerful army in the world and predicted a crushing defeat? They had nothing to back up their theories except Cold War propaganda.
The question is, who has the most powerful and most modern armed forces in the world?
The answer of course is the USA and the reason they throw trillions a year at their armed forces is because we are told there is this baddy with a huge modern army that they cannot let get ahead in the arms race.
As we have discovered it is of course a load of bollocks, but there are very many companies and individuals in the US who are and will continue to be very wealthy from the trillions invested

Review of Day 222 of the invasion - Putin loses it:

Key take away: The consensus from military watchers in the Pentagon is that NATO would probably destroy all Russian forces in Ukraine and sink the Russian black sea fleet if Russia used nukes in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Review of Day 222 of the invasion - Putin loses it:

Key take away: The consensus from military watchers in the Pentagon is that NATO would probably destroy all Russian forces in Ukraine and sink the Russian black sea fleet if Russia used nukes in Ukraine.
Wow can you imagine that, I reckon they’d do that in a couple of days.

The question is, who has the most powerful and most modern armed forces in the world?
The answer of course is the USA and the reason they throw trillions a year at their armed forces is because we are told there is this baddy with a huge modern army that they cannot let get ahead in the arms race.
As we have discovered it is of course a load of bollocks, but there are very many companies and individuals in the US who are and will continue to be very wealthy from the trillions invested
Isnt the idea for the USA is that they could take on effectively the world with their forces and technology, fighting a European and Asian war at the same time? Russia are a spent force now, so I think the biggest threat is China now, but I think they have now seen what a string NATO can do without even getting involved, let’s hope lessons are learned now and once the midget departs this Earth we can somehow get back to diplomacy rather than killing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.