Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'd really like to go to Lviv. Looks a beautiful city from what I've seen. Hopefully something left at the end of this crazy shit
I was reading a piece this morning about a Ukrainian project that is encouraging people to go out with their phones and scan their cultural heritage so that it can be rebuilt if destroyed by the Russians.

I was reading a piece this morning about a Ukrainian project that is encouraging people to go out with their phones and scan their cultural heritage so that it can be rebuilt if destroyed by the Russians.
That's brilliant tbh. Love it.

How it feels to shoot down a missile heading for your home town...

"It's coming!"
"Go! Go!"
"Vanya, do it!"
<at the missile> "Come on you fucker! Fall!"
<after explosion> "YEEESSS! Blyaaat! Yesss!"

Wow, wouldn't have imagined the hand held units would have taken down missiles like that.

Easier said than done. Too many people in too many countries were prepared to give the Russians the benefit of the doubt even though there was overwhelming evidence that Russia were to blame for the airliner and for the biological warfare attack in Salisbury. It’s taken an unprovoked invasion to get a consensus from western countries and even now some are only half heartedly supporting sanctions and looking for ways round them. Get this level of consensus in 2014 would have been impossible.
Sadly it's all about the money, human life is expendable.

Very true, using chemical weapons on British sovereign soil went completely unanswered. The repeated sitting on hands by governments has led us to where we are now in a dangerous situation where it could escalate further.

Two clear cases of the Russian security services bringing radioactive substances to the UK to murder Russian dissidents (on British soil) and the Tory government on both occasions did the minimum because the Party was in the pay of the oligarch’s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.