Russian invasion of Ukraine

If the Americans are landing those anywhere near the war then it's going to escalate or they believe it's going to escalate.

I believe and hope it will be over by next summer.

Ukraine has already won and Putin is just processing what he can now salvage.

We won't get involved beyond the point we and the US already are. Ukraine just wants the tools to finish the job, they have the manpower and the will.

It's one thing losing the invasion of Ukraine, it is a different story to contemplate losing an uninhabitable Russia back to the Stone Age, using nuclear weapons just to save face.

So many checks and balances, so many people who, at that stage, would have Putin gone in the blink of an eye.
I sincerely hope you are correct mate.

That's what I thought, how would random twitter guy know a stealth bomber has 16 nukes on board? Wouldn't the yanks have this as top secret.....or would they?
If the B-2 has landed in Poland - that's a biggie. They are usually staged out of their homebase in the middle of the US, and mid-air refuelled to the target.

So, it would be very unusual and a big step, for a B-2 to have landed on anything but US soil. IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.