Russian invasion of Ukraine

Heard about this but was dubious,could be true.
What made me dubious,and I maybe completely wrong.
So if anyone wants to correct me,as always,please do....no offence will be taken....I'm learning myself.
My understanding is....they could fly one of these to the Kremlin,undetected.....it's a Stealth Bomber,right?????

Slava Ukraini.
B-2 is the original stealth bomber. Lots of reports one landed in Poland. Nothing outside of that tweet mentions anything about nukes tho.

What exactly do you expect the masses to do to influence it? We already oppose the invasion, wish for Russia to remove it's invading forces, are giving the Ukrainians support.

Running around screaming about it won't do anything productive. We must place our faith in the Ukrainian forces (who have done a stellar job thus far) in ending this. What's your alternative?
When I say "no one seems to care" I mean hardly anyone is talking about it, I expect the masses to have fuck all influence on it, but might have thought the general public would be talking about it, which in my experience doesn't seem to be the case at all.

B-2 is the original stealth bomber. Lots of reports one landed in Poland. Nothing outside of that tweet mentions anything else mentioning nukes.
Yeah,I seen photos of one landing in Poland,just wasn't sure,so dint post.
My thinking is,the US won't send ATACMS because of the range(unless they done it on the sly),but would send a long range Stealth Bomber at a cost of about £700m each,plus the cost of the payload.

Slava Ukraini.

Yeah,I seen photos of one landing in Poland,just wasn't sure,so dint post.
My thinking is,the US won't send ATACMS because of the range(unless they done it on the sly),but would send a long range Stealth Bomber at a cost of about £700m each,plus the cost of the payload.

Slava Ukraini.

This will just be bolstering Poland being a NATO country. A NATO move rather than for Ukraine its self.

Heard about this but was dubious,could be true.
What made me dubious,and I maybe completely wrong.
So if anyone wants to correct me,as always,please do....no offence will be taken....I'm learning myself.
My understanding is....they could fly one of these to the Kremlin,undetected.....it's a Stealth Bomber,right?????

Slava Ukraini.
Eeehh, kind... of. It's not strictly a 'stealth' bomber, in that it cannot be detected at all. It's harder to detect by other nations with limited radar/satellites etc allowing it to approach enemy airspace undetected, whereas a nation like the UK with advanced satellites etc would. It's also big so can carry a big payload and travels far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.