Russian invasion of Ukraine

When I say "no one seems to care" I mean hardly anyone is talking about it, I expect the masses to have fuck all influence on it, but might have thought the general public would be talking about it, which in my experience doesn't seem to be the case at all.
What's to talk about?

The only thing worth mentioning is Slava Ukraini

When I say "no one seems to care" I mean hardly anyone is talking about it, I expect the masses to have fuck all influence on it, but might have thought the general public would be talking about it, which in my experience doesn't seem to be the case at all.

But 'everyone' is talking about it, bud.

That's the reason you/many are even worried...

Live your life, support Ukraine best we can, send them what they need and everything else if beyond the ordinary person's control or understanding.

That account spreads loads of false shit and passes it off as in the know, would avoid linking it on here in future. Note it has comments turned off so people can't disapprove it's fake information straight away.

Agree, if you're going to post from twitter, make sure it's 100% verified

But 'everyone' is talking about it, bud.

That's the reason you/many are even worried...

Live your life, support Ukraine best we can, send them what they need and everything else if beyond the ordinary person's control or understanding.
I agree with you on the live your life bit mate, but the "everyone" bit, not so much. I'm working on a site with about 400 lads on it, and you never hear anyone say anything about it, and I doubt maybe 8 out of 10 of them give a flying fuck about the fact we on the verge of a nuclear war, I just find it a bit strange its not more of a talking point.

Heard about this but was dubious,could be true.
What made me dubious,and I maybe completely wrong.
So if anyone wants to correct me,as always,please do....no offence will be taken....I'm learning myself.
My understanding is....they could fly one of these to the Kremlin,undetected.....it's a Stealth Bomber,right?????

Slava Ukraini.
They look proper bass ass hardware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.