Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is what all nations should be doing and be doing it now. Isolate the fuckers and restrict them to visiting China, Iran, Syria and N Korea. Turn them all into pariahs. The world is far too soft - even allowing them to compete in sports. WTF! They’re either threatening us all with nuclear war or they’re indiscriminately bombing the fuck out of innocent civilians. They deserve fuck all off anybody these Russian cnuts.

The unfortunate reality is that Russia is not only uninterested in sincere negotiations with Ukraine, it can't be trusted to honor a deal even if it agrees to one.

Why enter talks with a country that will likely only use any treaty to regroup until it finds another excuse to invade?

While I don't want to use too many analogies, this really does sound like Neville Chamberlain ahead of WWII — trying to secure peace by making concessions to a dictator who has no intentions of playing by the rules.

Sometimes we have to accept that war is here, and that lasting peace will only come when that evil side is thoroughly defeated!

I’m in Sharm El Sheik and there are loads of dour old Russians with their shit clothes and stumpy little wives. It feels extremely strange.

All the businesses here are in massive trouble because the resort used to be full of both Russian and Ukrainian tourists. It’s 3/4 empty.

Think there might be a big push towards Berdyans'k.
Straight between Mariupol and Melitopol.
A lot of Orc troops and equipment being moved that way.
Also,locals in Melitopol claim there are soldiers from Belarus in the City........no idea how true that is.

Slava Ukraini.
I think that's to counter the large Ukrainian strike group to the north that has been twiddling it's thumbs waiting for the end of the mud season.
Basically Kherson front and Eastern troops rotate there at the moment.

I’m in Sharm El Sheik and there are loads of dour old Russians with their shit clothes and stumpy little wives. It feels extremely strange.

All the businesses here are in massive trouble because the resort used to be full of both Russian and Ukrainian tourists. It’s 3/4 empty.
I’m hoping the 3 Valleys at Christmas will also be ‘suffering’ from a lack of Russians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.