Russian invasion of Ukraine

I’m in Sharm El Sheik and there are loads of dour old Russians with their shit clothes and stumpy little wives. It feels extremely strange.

All the businesses here are in massive trouble because the resort used to be full of both Russian and Ukrainian tourists. It’s 3/4 empty.
I imagine most hotels there have lost a fortune in replacing the mini bar fridges that the russians have stolen upon check out

I’m in Sharm El Sheik and there are loads of dour old Russians with their shit clothes and stumpy little wives. It feels extremely strange.

All the businesses here are in massive trouble because the resort used to be full of both Russian and Ukrainian tourists. It’s 3/4 empty.

Cyprus was miles better this summer without the fucking russians, they go all inclusive and don't spend a penny on the strip the locals were buzzing that more people from the UK were back instead.

Wow!

The Russian conscripts/soldiers are f+cked even before they fight.

Watch the video.

Video shows new Russian recruits talking about rusty, jammed weapons and being forced to buy their own uniforms and gear. CNN's Erin Burnett reports.

Wow!

The Russian conscripts/soldiers are f+cked even before they fight.

Watch the video.

Video shows new Russian recruits talking about rusty, jammed weapons and being forced to buy their own uniforms and gear. CNN's Erin Burnett reports.

Quote from Kadyrov: "The conscripts are filming videos complaining about the lack of one thing or another, the lack of guns, outdated guns, ill-fitting uniforms. But wait, on the other side, our enemy has good weapons, good uniforms, they have everything.

We have to take it from them; we’ll take it from them. We mustn’t cry, if our state and our president need us. Keep all your faults to yourselves."

Is there any discernible hostility towards them?

Russian losses so far this week (Monday,Tuesday-6am this,morning)

Troops - 1430
Tanks - 44
APV - 67
Anti Aircraft Systems - 6
Artillery Systems/ MLRS - 24
Aircraft - 1
Helicopters- 3
Also been a lot of Bases/Barracks,Ammo Storage Etc.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.