Russian invasion of Ukraine

You've assumed wrongly that I meant dealing with them militarily although admittedly that would be the option on the table if they continued to show aggression to their neighbours.

So yes, they need dealing with now or we face another cold war, the horrible thing about conflicts is that sometime you just have to bite the bullet.

Assumed wrongly?

If you didn't mean militarily then the only other option is diplomacy, and unless I'm mistaken, you're not a diplomat either.

The truth is the only way to "deal with them now" is to give them what they want. If that's not an option then unless there's a coup in the Kremlin and Putin is replaced with someone we can talk to, if we wish to continue to support Ukraine this will drag on and on, that is unless Ukraine surrenders to Russia's demands or simply loses this war.

It is true mate,and yes,balls of steel.
Any Russian must dread hearing the words "The Donbass".

Slava Ukraini.
even the main wagner **** wrote on his telegram channel that they fucked up there big time

"Wagner" has never stated that it plans to clean up... These are media speculations. There are heavy battles near Bakhmut ... in the near future, sweeping should not be expected. ” prigozhin, 13:37

Assumed wrongly?

If you didn't mean militarily then the only other option is diplomacy, and unless I'm mistaken, you're not a diplomat either.

The truth is the only way to "deal with them now" is to give them what they want. If that's not an option then unless there's a coup in the Kremlin and Putin is replaced with someone we can talk to, if we wish to continue to support Ukraine this will drag on and on, that is unless Ukraine surrenders to Russia's demands or simply loses this war.

Just because I am not a diplomat or a 5 star general it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, that's a strange take you have there.

BTW, you shouldn't give bullies what they want under any circumstance. There are a lot of ifs and buts in your solution but they amount to not doing anything at all.

"Give them what they want" is not and never should be an option.

Someone smoking at Pskov Airfield,Russia.......2 KA-52 Helicopters blew up.

Slava Ukraini.
A powerful explosion took place at the “Veretie” Air Force base of russian armed forces (pskov oblast, ostriv-5) on the night of October 31. The two Russian Ka-52 “Alligator” attack helicopters were completely destroyed, two more were significantly damaged.

Details regarding the destruction of other equipment and personnel are being clarified.

In order to eliminate the consequences of the explosions, as well as to “search for subversive groups”, the personnel of the military unit was put on alert, and investigative actions are being carried out in the military unit.

Ka-52 “Alligator” (“Hokum B” according to the NATO classification) is a Russian-made intelligence and attack helicopter. The cost is about $16 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.