Russian invasion of Ukraine

This could be the next serious flashpoint - what do the russians do here after declaring pulling out of the pact for safe passage of grain transportation. If any of those ships are hit that may change the dynamics of NATO involvement in the Black Sea to secure safe passage for these vessels.

So far today,Russia has fired over 50 cruise missiles at Ukraine.
44 have been shot down.
1 that was shot down landed in Naslavcea,Moldova.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
What am I a strategist?

We shouldn't kust be marking them down as "The enemy" and have another 40 year old stand-off again.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, but making statements like "deal with them now" is armchair warrior rhetoric.

Why?

Because as you say you're not a strategist, so, to put it mildly, by your own admission you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, but making statements like "deal with them now" is armchair warrior rhetoric.

Why?

Because as you say you're not a strategist, so, to put it mildly, by your own admission you don't know what you're talking about.

You've assumed wrongly that I meant dealing with them militarily although admittedly that would be the option on the table if they continued to show aggression to their neighbours.

So yes, they need dealing with now or we face another cold war, the horrible thing about conflicts is that sometime you just have to bite the bullet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.