Russian invasion of Ukraine

Polish saying this, Ukraine saying that, USA saying the other, Russia saying nothing. .... what we're hearing in the news, even what the leaders of those countries are saying, is probably going to be totally different to what actually happened and we all know that surely?

I mean for the Polish pm to admit Russia attacked them accidentally would empower his rivals and the media, and therefore the population in the Poland. They would demand revenge.

For Biden to admit Russia have attacked nato would give trump republicans so much ammo against Biden, the Dems, NATO.

So they all play this game of keeping a lid on it for fear of escalation or embarrassment.

So whatever they're saying take it with a pinch of salt surely.

Whomever launched that rocket, a certainty can be taken from the whole situation.

Some heavy words, sweaty ass cheeks, and angry heads have banged last night.

No world war however. Don't really understand why people are jeering for this.

Some people, including some in here, could do with watching Threads or The Day After. They scared the life out of a generation.

I wish fucking Putin would watch Threads.

Though as he’s a mentalist he’d probably think it was ok. It scares me shitless to this day. Hopefully the rest of the world leaders, including China, are smart enough to never let it happen. G20 talks sounded promising at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.