Russian invasion of Ukraine

HIMARS hitting targets well beyond the front line in Donetsk Region.
This will be a huge lift for the boys,and girls in the East.
They've had it fuckin tough up there....well,they all have,to be fair.
Speaking of girls.....there is a lady in Bakhmut,she is commanding a unit up there.
Her unit came under attack from Wagner 6 times yesterday......6 times she lead them to victory.

Slava Ukraini.

A victim was defending themselves against an aggressive attacker, unfortunately a innocent bystander got hurt.

So who is to blame?

1: The bystander for being nearby?
2: The victim for not just giving in? (as some on here have said surrendering would save lives ....FFS!)
3: The attacker?

Anybody choosing anything other than 3 can go fuck themself!

A victim was defending themselves against an aggressive attacker, unfortunately a innocent bystander got hurt.

So who is to blame?

1: The bystander for being nearby?
2: The victim for not just giving in? (as some on here have said surrendering would save lives ....FFS!)
3: The attacker?

Anybody choosing anything other than 3 can go fuck themself!
Dude if a cop is underfire draws his sidearm and returns fire killing 2 bystanders, you honestly telling me the cop is innocent in the deaths. I'm very much pro Ukraine but two people have died here. Russia caused the situation but an inquiry has to get to the bottom of this and something has to be done so it never happens again.

Dude if a cop is underfire draws his sidearm and returns fire killing 2 bystanders, you honestly telling me the cop is innocent in the deaths. I'm very much pro Ukraine but two people have died here. Russia caused the situation but an inquiry has to get to the bottom of this and something has to be done so it never happens again.

Dude if a mass shooting is underway by a group of nutcases, and a cop saves the lives of hundreds but kills two innocents by taking them on, I'm honestly telling you the cop absolutely is innocent.

The Russians have killed a minimum of tens of thousands of civilians. Collateral damage in protecting others is inevitable and does not confer blame on the protectors.

Dude if a mass shooting is underway by a group of nutcases, and a cop saves the lives of hundreds but kills two innocents by taking them on, I'm honestly telling you the cop absolutely is innocent.

The Russians have killed a minimum of tens of thousands of civilians. Collateral damage in protecting others is inevitable and does not confer blame on the protectors.
pretty sure friendly fire incidents get investigated

Another russian commander is dead , shot five times in the chest , the verdict is suicide !! He was the one in charge of recruiting the lambs to the slaughter recruits i think
Fair play to anyone who can shoot themselves five times :-) unless it’s in the arms and legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.