Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russians really do have a serious smoking problem.
Not sure if this one is also Ukraine related but there is a possibility some owners of factories will just start setting fire to their warehouses just to claim on the insurance if they are facing financial difficulties due to their economy tanking

Not sure if this one is also Ukraine related but there is a possibility some owners of factories will just start setting fire to their warehouses just to claim on the insurance if they are facing financial difficulties due to their economy tanking

Volgograd previously known as Stalingrad. Location of one of the worst ww2 battles.

Peter, if you are reading this you need to be extremely careful regarding the new

Thanks, guys. I know about this stuff through my employer, in fact.

I have my own view of the Russian legislation on foreign agents, which I won't express here, but I don't meet the current definition and work for a law firm here which can defend my interests if need be. And if they can't, I'm an hour from the border with Finland, so I can always leg it if I have to!

I genuinely appreciate the concern, though. And obviously I'm horrified by wider events in ways I don't want to express on a public forum.

Thanks, guys. I know about this stuff through my employer, in fact.

I have my own view of the Russian legislation on foreign agents, which I won't express here, but I don't meet the current definition and work for a law firm here which can defend my interests if need be. And if they can't, I'm an hour from the border with Finland, so I can always leg it if I have to!

I genuinely appreciate the concern, though. And obviously I'm horrified by wider events in ways I don't want to express on a public forum.
Stay safe bud. Hopefully over sooner than later

This might be wishful thinking but at least its something to get the ball rolling..

Now NATO just need to figure out a way to kick Hungary out since they keep delaying the vote on Sweden and Finland!

This might be wishful thinking but at least its something to get the ball rolling..

Now NATO just need to figure out a way to kick Hungary out since they keep delaying the vote on Sweden and Finland!

This link is fresh from earlier this afternoon on that critical EU funding that Hungary are desperately still waiting for -

I suspect that an additional caveat for the eventual release of these funds to them will be that they sign off on Finland/Sweden and maybe stop acting like a bunch of shithouses at every opportunity to block EU sanctions on russia.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63806254

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.