Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russians launched 13 Iranian drones early this morning.
All 13 shot down.

Slava Ukraini.

Get the Patriot air defence system in place and it gets rid of another front for Russia to fight this war on. You have to admire Ukraine what ever has been thrown at them they adapt and evolve to solve a problem.

Get the Patriot air defence system in place and it gets rid of another front for Russia to fight this war on. You have to admire Ukraine what ever has been thrown at them they adapt and evolve to solve a problem.
I did post last night,but deleted it,so I will post again,fuck it.

There is 2 Patriot batteries in Poland,they have been there for about a month.
1 battery is 8 Systems,that fire 4 missiles each,obviously 32 missiles per battery.
So obviously 16 Systems.
So I think the Patriot Systems will be with Ukraine very soon.

Slava Ukraini.

I did post last night,but deleted it,so I will post again,fuck it.

There is 2 Patriot batteries in Poland,they have been there for about a month.
1 battery is 8 Systems,that fire 4 missiles each,obviously 32 missiles per battery.
So obviously 16 Systems.
So I think the Patriot Systems will be with Ukraine very soon.

Slava Ukraini.

I was reading somewhere it’s soon to be arriving, the US will training with Ukrainian forces in Germany how to use it.

Saw a vid on YouTube last night . The USA has set up state of the art long range air defence systems manned by US military right on the Polish / Ukraine border . This is after the “stray” missle landed in Poland a few weeks ago .

Saw a vid on YouTube last night . The USA has set up state of the art long range air defence systems manned by US military right on the Polish / Ukraine border . This is after the “stray” missle landed in Poland a few weeks ago .
Apparently the cost of an intercept missile is massively more than the things they are shooting down. Part of the problem with the level of tech involved is the cost. Like a war of attrition where the cost of ammo is the limiting factor in how long either side can keep going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.