Russian invasion of Ukraine

HIMARS hit summat at Volnovakha,Donetsk Region,about 35km Southwest of Donetsk....dunno what though,apart from it was a building......No fireworks,so maybe a base.

Slava Ukraini.

Correct. So way before Trump then. Like I said, nowt to do with him !
I don’t think many if anyone has said it’s one person’s fault. There was a collective apathy from the west to Putin’s increasingly aggressive foreign policies, which encouraged him, including during Trump’s bizarre tenancy.
You may be a Trump fan boy but he has played some part whether you like it or not. Some may say his encouragement went beyond apathy?

And as I said, only history will determine that. Let's see how it works out.

I don’t think there is much of a debate here to be honest, Trump is anti Ukraine due to them not helping get info on his opponents. He is anti nato and has openly supported Russia in this war.

If he gets in again there is no doubt in my mind 1st thing to go will be support for Ukraine and more than likely a total removal of the US from NATO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.