Russian invasion of Ukraine

If this is an offensive, now, in Donetsk; it is such a slap in the face for Putin.
Maybe mate,its gone wild.
Bases,command posts,ammo depots,railway hubs,artillery units,you name it...its getting hit.
I got that excited i have to inject 8 units of slow acting insulin in before bed....ive only banged 8 units of Novo-Rapid in instead.
Im sat here eating chocolate like Augustus Gloop :))

Slava Ukraini.

Maybe mate,its gone wild.
Bases,command posts,ammo depots,railway hubs,artillery units,you name it...its getting hit.
I got that excited i have to inject 8 units of slow acting insulin in before bed....ive only banged 8 units of Novo-Rapid in instead.
Im sat here eating chocolate like Augustus Gloop :))

Slava Ukraini.
I picked a shit week to give up carbs!

Sorry if posted already — GK with another good thread — good in that it makes me feel better; hopefully good in that he’s correct in his assessment.

Especially like........

"As I've said many times, Putin isn't a chessplayer. He's a poker player, a bluffer good at exploiting his opponents' weak resolve. The answer has always been not to play his game. Plan, set clear strategic goals, don't fall for bluffs or off the board distractions."

I've never understood how anybody could see it as anything but this....

"In Munich & Brussels this week, I've spoken with hundreds of officials of every level and stripe. The overwhelming attitude is that this is a turning point. That Ukraine must win; Putin must be stopped now for the good of European & global security & stability."

Another point that I've never understood, is why over the years have we allowed ourselves to be so dependent on China. Add to that, we have allowed them to be so influential in so many aspects of our commercial life that they could strangle western manufacturing industries. I guess Germany couldn't see past cheap energy supplies, so this shouldn't be a surprise. All we are doing is funding our enemy.

"There was also broad consensus that China's role in the war and future belligerence also hinge on the free world's response to Putin's aggression. China favors dictatorships but must be pragmatic due to domestic risks & global market pressures."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.