Russian invasion of Ukraine

One thing that has always blown open Putin's fraudulent, insidious rationale behind the invasion was the pretext that Ukraine had to be stopped from becoming a NATO ally. But were Ukraine to become Russian territory then they'd be next to another NATO ally in Poland, so where does it stop?

He's just a monomaniacal despot who dreams of a Soviet imperialism that was rightly consigned to the rubbish heap a generation ago. Sooner he has a bullet put between his eyes, the better.
It’s not just Putin -there’s a Cabal around him who are at least as bad, if not worse on this Russian Nationalism shit and even if he goes we may see another of these Clowns step into the Breach.

I'm feeling disheartened about it all to be honest.

Millions of innocent people caught in the crossfire of a willy waving despot wanting to get his mother Russia wank fantasy completed before he carks it. Hopefully there isn't a bigger **** behind him should he shuffle off
You know how it is with bully’s…you have to give them a proper hiding or else they just keep coming….

I hope we continue to band against this fucking lunatic in Russia, and provide whatever assistance we can to Ukraine to ensure he gets well beaten.

Should Russia succeed, next up is Poland.
I would think before Poland, the Baltic states would be seen as Putins easy/easier route create a land bridge to protect those poor under threat folk in Kaliningrad that are cut off from Mother Russia.
The perhaps he will want Kazakhstan back to maintain his space launch capability.

I would think before Poland, the Baltic states would be seen as Putins easy/easier route create a land bridge to protect those poor under threat folk in Kaliningrad that are cut off from Mother Russia.
Full of NATO kit, so he isn't going there in any hurry.
The perhaps he will want Kazakhstan back to maintain his space launch capability.
I don't think he's lost that (yet), as there is an international agreement, but I'm sure Kazkhstan is not very supportive of putin, but they need to be careful.

Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan
The worrying thing for these, and other, countries is that there are still ruSSian "peace keeping" troops based there, they were deployed to "help" after the recent unrest that no one can fully explain how it started. If they start to make too much noise or don't fall into line then these troops will be used to "keep the peace".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.