Russian invasion of Ukraine

Google tells me he's a Trump advisor, Fox news regular and Russian shill.

I was always surprised by how many Americans hate Fox TV.
This was apparent even when Trump was still in power ie his anti China (Huawei hate) opinions were obviously pro Russian inspired.

Let's hope China remembers this when being asked for arms help.

Genuine question: why did you choose to watch one of his videos? Interested to hear how out of an infinity of well sourced information available, this sort of stuff gets to the top of people's watch lists.
i was looking at the ukraine situation trying to educate myself on the situation and the geography , i don't know anything about him,his video was just the next one

What on earth is that?? Got to be a joke , surely it can't be real??
That is what you get with a delusional autocrat in power. This will be the result of pressure to get supplies to the front lines and to not want to engage in any serious discussion about the problems and challenges on the ground. This will be chalked up as a tank by the factory and probably 3 tanks by the time it gets to Putins desk.

Also why Putin seems to be pushing ahead with a war he can't win and with no end in sight.

FqhPNiSXgAIONV-

Lmao love the use of the word "vintage".

i was looking at the ukraine situation trying to educate myself on the situation and the geography , i don't know anything about him,his video was just the next one

Yeah, I think this is where algorithms drive misinformation.

Rather than going for high quality, trusted sources we end up with random weirdos whose controversial content generates clicks, then the algorithm promotes the most clicked, and it's self perpetuating.

My advice FWIW is never to follow "the next one" but decide what a reputable source is, then use those for preference.

If you've not heard of the source, check how reputable they are before putting any time into listening to them. A quick google immediately shows this character is absolutely not worth wasting your time on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.