Russian invasion of Ukraine

Probably a very important piece of offensive equipment! Reducing the threat of defensive artilary fire is important!

It took longer than 10 years in reality. I worked there in the 1980s, and a sizeable number hated our presence (and this was in the industrial northwest, I think it was far worse in the south), and were still pretty resentful.

Even now they have a right wing that isn't small, with extreme tendancies, ironically it seems to be more based in the former soviet east.

Pretty sure it will decade's to integrate, that's after this ends, which shows no sign of being soon.
I worked there in the late 80s and did not come across the same resentment as you. I do remember them worrying about the British attitude to German re-unification and thinking we would strongly oppose it.

Some brigades to keep an eye on,and the equipment they now have.
I will post more if I find out.

4th Tank Brigade....Leopards.
25th Air Assault Brigade....Challenger.
80th Air Assault Brigade....Challenger.
47th Assault Brigade....50 Bradley and 28 MBTs.
32nd Mech Brigade....Bradley.
Massive amount of new equipment and new Brigades,Units and Regiments in Kharkiv Region......Waiting.

Will try find out about other equipment.

Slava Ukraini.

It took longer than 10 years in reality. I worked there in the 1980s, and a sizeable number hated our presence (and this was in the industrial northwest, I think it was far worse in the south), and were still pretty resentful.

Even now they have a right wing that isn't small, with extreme tendancies, ironically it seems to be more based in the former soviet east.

Pretty sure it will decade's to integrate, that's after this ends, which shows no sign of being soon.

On a different side, My Dad used to run a football team who travelled over to Germany is the 60's ( may have been 70's) for a small tour and every one they met was friendly and welcoming, shop keepers were coming out of shops to shake the hands of the team and the like. the German equivalent team came over here for a bit of a tour a few months after and got abused and spat on almost daily.

Some brigades to keep an eye on,and the equipment they now have.
I will post more if I find out.

4th Tank Brigade....Leopards.
25th Air Assault Brigade....Challenger.
80th Air Assault Brigade....Challenger.
47th Assault Brigade....50 Bradley and 28 MBTs.
32nd Mech Brigade....Bradley.
Massive amount of new equipment and new Brigades,Units and Regiments in Kharkiv Region......Waiting.

Will try find out about other equipment.

Slava Ukraini.
Ukraine getting fixed up with some serious firepower. Hopefully they will use them to great effect and send the Russians either back home, or asleep.

Keep us posted on other gear they get

If not in Putin's head surely the wisdom gained from this ridiculous Russian attempt at warfare must create serious concerns about going toe to toe with NATO. One country backed with NATO equipment and not a single NATO brigade on the ground has thwarted every attempt to make progress for nearly a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.