Russian invasion of Ukraine

urban genie

Nothing humane about invading a democratic nation who poses no threat to anybody, whose government doesn’t persecute its own people.

Killing women and children in the process. Blowing up kindergartens and now blocks of flats in the capital city.

So yeah, every Russian death is a minor victory in this. The Ukrainians didn’t start this, but I hope they finish it - one dead Russian at a time.

Wasn't my point, soildier when ordered will 99% of the time go into battle for their country whether the war is justified or not and any invading force will be stripped of their humanity and wished death upon.

Every Russian soldier that commits a war crime is fair game for death, but I do not wish one more death in this war to happen on any side I would wish it to end imediately and those who have commited crime be tried and sentende with the exception of Putins who needs shooting.

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
Ive bben a city fan for over 40 years and thought i could justify most things but thats ca step to far for me

Not state-owned ffs.

Shit move by the UAE, but nothing to do with the club.

BlueRockape

Although Patton was a bit of a prick he was correct.

Meanwhile we have European countries still wanting to trade their luxury goods and diamonds YCNMIU

Johnny Mars Bar

Wasn't my point, soildier when ordered will 99% of the time go into battle for their country whether the war is justified or not and any invading force will be stripped of their humanity and wished death upon.

Every Russian soldier that commits a war crime is fair game for death, but I do not wish one more death in this war to happen on any side I would wish it to end imediately and those who have commited crime be tried and sentende with the exception of Putins who needs shooting.

I agree, but until that happens any Russian aggressor is fair game.

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
Wonder how Zinchenko would feel to hear that vote result. If I was him, I’d be handing in my notice.

It is literally no different to you handing in your notice because you feel Boris isn't doing enough to stop it.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.