Russian invasion of Ukraine

Zero chance Putin would have stopped at Donbas and agreeing to no further Russian aggression
Yeah, obviously the whole world and its dog knows that, but we're dealing with a delusional cretin that thinks injecting disinfectant into your body would have solved the covid crisis

according to cnn british storm shadows are already in Ukraine.

Slava to GB!
I presume they may now be in a position to have another go at taking out the Crimean bridge with these? Be interesting to see when this attack will take place in the sequencing of the counteroffensive.

I presume they may now be in a position to have another go at taking out the Crimean bridge with these? Be interesting to see when this attack will take place in the sequencing of the counteroffensive.
Should be able to,and a minimum 300kg warhead should do a bit of damage.
Although,I think if you let's say launched 2,the first is programmed for target and the 2nd can be programmed to simply follow missile 1.
So that obviously would be a 600kg hit.
Warheads go to about 600kg,but I'm not sure which has been given to Ukraine.
I'm not 100% on the above,so if anyone wants to correct me,feel free to do so.

Slava Ukraini.

Chris Christie, a former New Jersey governor who ran for president in 2016, tweeted: “Donald Trump says he would end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours tonight on CNN. Despite how ridiculous that is to say, I suspect he would try to do it by turning Ukraine over to Putin and Russia. #Putin’sPuppet.”
I worry that Trump getting back into power could be Putin's best chance of getting out of this mess of his arrogant making with some Ukrainian territory - and therefore able to dress the 'operation' up as some form of success.

Perhaps there is a need to make sufficient progress before that election to avoid the risk of Trump coming to Putin's aid. Really worrying to hear that 24hours claim nonsense getting a cheer from the audience.

Should be able to,and a minimum 300kg warhead should do a bit of damage.
Although,I think if you let's say launched 2,the first is programmed for target and the 2nd can be programmed to simply follow missile 1.
So that obviously would be a 600kg hit.
Warheads go to about 600kg,but I'm not sure which has been given to Ukraine.
I'm not 100% on the above,so if anyone wants to correct me,feel free to do so.

Slava Ukraini.

As a British tax payer, I would be more than happy to see the tax I pay each month go towards some Storm Shadows dismantling the Crimean Bridge and anywhere else the Russians are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.