Russian invasion of Ukraine

Anyone who actually believes that statement is a fucking moron. Firstly, to ‘end’ it he will have to get the agreement of Ukraine and the rest of NATO, given this is a proxy war. Not going to happen, unless Putin capitulates, which is not going to happen, unless forced, which would obviate the need for a settlement. This is without taking into account the fact that Russia simply won’t keep to any terms, as has been proven again and again. Anyone who thinks they will is also a fucking moron.

This pathway of ‘ending’ the war would greatly increase tensions within NATO and increase the likelihood of WW3, not reduce it.

Special relationship, my arse.
Worrying how he seems to have been able to maintain popular support - despite the arse he made of himself. Surely, only in America could such a dick regain the presidency.

I think in that first 24 hours he would be signing Executive Orders to cease all US funding/support and also making statements of assurance to Putin on limiting NATO membership etc - yes, I know that he would not have 'actual' authority to do that, but.....

Think this needs winning before he could become a player

Last edited:
Actually happy for the guy, looked like a fucking film when he was crossing no man's land with shells exploding around him. Fair play to the drones for showing mercy even though the russians do not reciprocate.
Wow...there's whole film in that 4 minute clip. So sad and the music doesn't help, but he lives...unlike that other poor bastard.

Worrying how he seems to have been able to maintain popular support - despite the arse he made of himself. Surely, only in America could such a dick regain the presidency.

I think in that first 24 hours he would be signing Executive Orders to cease all US funding/support and also making statements of assurance to Putin on limiting NATO membership etc - yes, I know that he would not have 'actual' authority to do that, but.....

The average American is totally against sending any sort of funding/military aid to the Ukraine which is scary in itself.

Wonder if the FSB will release the film of the micturating hookers and Trump?
Thing is he'd just claim it was faked. And a lot of his followers might actually see it as a positive character trait.

Wonder if the FSB will release the film of the micturating hookers and Trump?
Thing is he'd just claim it was faked. And a lot of his followers might actually see it as a positive character trait.
There is literally nothing that anyone can say, do or show that would diminish Trump’s support from the cult. They would make an excuse for literally anything. One third of the US population need de-radicalising. It’s the same character flaws that cults throughout the ages have exploited.

Trump's sole purpose, as ever, is to make it all about him. He cares nopthing for Ukraine, democracy, freedom, justice.

Depresses me that anyone even contemplates voting for him, entirely regardless of policy preferences.

Loathsome, corrupt, criminal bully.
I'd like to add **** to that litany of insults

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.