Russian invasion of Ukraine

The average American is totally against sending any sort of funding/military aid to the Ukraine which is scary in itself.
I’m not so sure their arm industry agrees. And they have a lot of pull.

And why are some Sepics so suddenly pro Russia, it’s not 1941.

A dangerous dangerous man who appeals to large sections of the US public unfortunately. God help the world if he gets near the White House again, this shite that he could stop this war in 24 hours. No one has actually asked him what exactly he would do, I would imagine it would be Russia ultimately getting what it wants on territory.
Trump says he will stop the war in a day.
I imagine his strategy is to tell Ukraine that aid is stopped and they must concede Donbas and Crimea.

Mentioned an advance between Vodyane and Opytne from the North and West yesterday.
Ukrainian Forces control the West of Vodyane,also coming in from the North....think it will be liberated before weekend.
Vodyane is about 3km Northwest of Donetsk Airport.

Slava Ukraini.

First target Kerch bridge please
images

Trump says he will stop the war in a day.
I imagine his strategy is to tell Ukraine that aid is stopped and they must concede Donbas and Crimea.
If Trump gets in it would be over 18 months away from now before he can do anything.
This is way too long for Russia to survive in Ukraine at current rates of attrition.

Let's say somehow I'm wrong and they are still hanging on, USA pulling out support would definitely weaken Ukraine but it will by no means stop them from defending any land the hold.

Europe and countries like Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Sweden cannot afford to let Russia win and therefore would step up theor support.

On top of this I suspect all other European countries would realise they need to step into the USA's shoes.

Additionally, Ukruine itself would have fully transformed into a full wartime economy that can greatly help themselves.

Russia needed Trump and the start of the war not in January 2025!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.