Russian invasion of Ukraine

Pretty impressive,apparently a slight delay on detonation,till its well inside target.

Slava Ukraini.
Expert on Sky news earlier stated that the UK bought 1000 of these missiles and we have only ever used 98 of our stock.

Additionally they are now out of date for us and we have order some more modern missiles.

Said it was good news for Ukraine as we can give them a decent amount of our stock.

I understand we will probably never know, but it would be interesting to find out how many we are sending.

Expert on Sky news earlier stated that the UK bought 1000 of these missiles and we have only ever used 98 of our stock.

Additionally they are now out of date for us and we have order some more modern missiles.

Said it was good news for Ukraine as we can give them a decent amount of our stock.

I understand we will probably never know, but it would be interesting to find out how many we are sending.
yelling-leon-the-professional.gif

Summat going on...
Posted a pic with a line earlier going from Klischiivka South to Ozarianivka.
3rd Tank Brigade have been going at Ozarianivka for about 2 week.
4th Tank Brigade have been going between Kurdyumivka and Klishchivka,for about 4 week.
17th Tank Brigade as well as other Brigades etc...rock up out of nowhere and start directly going at Klishchiivka....all coming from the West.

Slava Ukraini.

I normally switch off after about 10 seconds of listening to these tedious state tv debates, but Wow this retired russian colonel is the most coherent, objective and informed person I have heard since the war started from their camp. His analysis on what to expect soon sounds bang on to me.

The woman presenter wants to kill him on multiple occasions - first clip is about the British Tomahawks/tactics etc and the second one is just a truth telling session about the state of the russian and Ukranian military capabilities/morale and that russia is in the doggy poo internationally.

Please make him president of Russia!

I normally switch off after about 10 seconds of listening to these tedious state tv debates, but Wow this retired russian colonel is the most coherent, objective and informed person I have heard since the war started from their camp. His analysis on what to expect soon sounds bang on to me.

The woman presenter wants to kill him on multiple occasions - first clip is about the British Tomahawks/tactics etc and the second one is just a truth telling session about the state of the russian and Ukranian military capabilities/morale and that russia is in the doggy poo internationally.

Please make him president of Russia!

Mickey should probably stay on the 5th floor or lower and avoid any flights.

Anyone who actually believes that statement is a fucking moron. Firstly, to ‘end’ it he will have to get the agreement of Ukraine and the rest of NATO, given this is a proxy war. Not going to happen, unless Putin capitulates, which is not going to happen, unless forced, which would obviate the need for a settlement. This is without taking into account the fact that Russia simply won’t keep to any terms, as has been proven again and again. Anyone who thinks they will is also a fucking moron.

This pathway of ‘ending’ the war would greatly increase tensions within NATO and increase the likelihood of WW3, not reduce it.

Special relationship, my arse.

The problem is Putin hears this and thinks I just need to throw another 200k in to the meat grinder waiting for Trump to take office… he will see a path to “victory”.

If the US stops sending weapons Ukraine is fucked, the rest of NATO would struggle to make up the anywhere near the difference. In short if the US withdraws this war is as good as over, it won’t matter what the rest of NATO nor Ukraine want. In fact this would be the icing on the cake for Putin as it would likely create huge divisions in NATO, possibly leading to it breaking up.

The rest of this year might well be make or break for Ukraine. They need this counteroffensive to go extremely well or hope trump doesn’t make office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.