Russian invasion of Ukraine

I normally switch off after about 10 seconds of listening to these tedious state tv debates, but Wow this retired russian colonel is the most coherent, objective and informed person I have heard since the war started from their camp. His analysis on what to expect soon sounds bang on to me.

The woman presenter wants to kill him on multiple occasions - first clip is about the British Tomahawks/tactics etc and the second one is just a truth telling session about the state of the russian and Ukranian military capabilities/morale and that russia is in the doggy poo internationally.

Please make him president of Russia!

A 6th floor window awaits...

And rightly so with Hungary and Turkey involved. Orban is Putin's finger puppet and Erdoğan would sell out his own mother if he saw an advantage in it for himself.
If Hungary is so manipulated by putin, would be Interesting to see how they’d react to the idea of being booted out of nato.

I actually believe russia's best hope of winning this war is Trump taking office again. He despises the EU and I suspect will not hang around this time to undermine and dismantle NATO. I really believe Ukraine are going to have to get this counter offensive strategically spot on in the next 6 months and at least get back to the pre-invasion position they held by the end of the year.

It’s been clear for some time that the summer offensive is a one-shot effort. A failed offensive would make it impossible politically to fund a second effort and inevitably force Zelenskyy to the negotiating table to give up the occupied lands.

Which is probably why Zelensky said "we will win this war before the next US Presidential elections"

Slava Ukraini.

I mean nobody seriously believes that this will be over by the end of 2023.

Whilst it’s dangerous to ever underestimate Russian incompetence, they’re still not *that* incompetent.

It’s been clear for some time that the summer offensive is a one-shot effort. A failed offensive would make it impossible politically to fund a second effort and inevitably force Zelenskyy to the negotiating table to give up the occupied lands.

I mean nobody seriously believes that this will be over by the end of 2023.

Whilst it’s dangerous to ever underestimate Russian incompetence, they’re still not *that* incompetent.
They are,their commanders are,their weapons are,their tinpot PMCs are and their President also is.
The offensive will not fail.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.