Russian invasion of Ukraine

The problem is Putin hears this and thinks I just need to throw another 200k in to the meat grinder waiting for Trump to take office… he will see a path to “victory”.

If the US stops sending weapons Ukraine is fucked, the rest of NATO would struggle to make up the anywhere near the difference. In short if the US withdraws this war is as good as over, it won’t matter what the rest of NATO nor Ukraine want. In fact this would be the icing on the cake for Putin as it would likely create huge divisions in NATO, possibly leading to it breaking up.

The rest of this year might well be make or break for Ukraine. They need this counteroffensive to go extremely well or hope trump doesn’t make office.
A few things:

Don’t think Trump has a Scooby. Even in 2023 America, you need to at least have a significant presence in the middle ground. Trump manifestly does not. He’s a busted flush imo. And that is coming from someone who has never previously said so. And has always been sceptical about him facing justice. But I think it’s finally catching up. Big style.

Don’t agree with your NATO logic. Think there’s enough will in Western Europe to see this through. The alternative doesn’t bear thinking about. Putin has ridiculously and aggressively overplayed his hand - and natural justice surely dictates that he gains nothing from that.

Agree the counteroffensive needs to go well, but no more than that. Steady progress will suffice.

These cunts have been taking the piss for years. Sending cunts over here to spread radiation round our cites. How disrespectful is that?

Are these people we should be negotiating with? Seriously?

I don't know why they would be, as currently Ukraine has nothing to worry them at long distance, even our storm shadow is no danger to them.

Partiot basically deals with missiles aimed at a target, when they are nearly on it, and that has it's own danger in collateral damage even after missile destruction. Patriot is good defence over high interest targets.

I don't think there is any real long range missile to worry aircrew 1000km away from target (might be wrong), most missiles for this need to be launched close to the aircraft, and Ukraine won't put theirs at risk, and nor are the russians in general. Ukraine don't really have anything they can fire at aircraft many miles away from the frontline, not even sure NATO do to be honest, both have missiles that can hit ground targets at distance, and storm shadow will make that easier.
Must be their mentality,i dont know mate.
Got told,they been dropping about 15km early as they are nervous.
Could be bullshit,i dont know.

Slava Ukraini

Don’t agree with your NATO logic. Think there’s enough will in Western Europe to see this through. The alternative doesn’t bear thinking about.
I agree, apart from "the alternative doesn't bear thinking about" unless you mean nuclear, because putin has critically ruined his armed forces/military armour, for decades to come, not to mention the population age group required, and that may be damaged even further than "decades".

Must be their mentality,i dont know mate.
Got told,they been dropping about 15km early as they are nervous.
Depends what they are "dropping", if it's short ground to air stuff, then yes they are probably shitting it, as they are vulnerable to man launched stuff, but the strategic bombers never get anywhere close to being targets.

Depends what they are "dropping", if it's short ground to air stuff, then yes they are probably shitting it, as they are vulnerable to man launched stuff, but the strategic bombers never get anywhere close to being targets.
Maybe i got it wrong and presumed it was strategic bombers?
Sounds like it to me,to be honest.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.