Russian invasion of Ukraine

I mentioned rotation....
I think the sneaky fuckers might of already done it.Maybe that was the 72hr delay in info?
THEY ARE NOT STOPPING,NOR SLOWING DOWN.
Especially Bakhmut and Southwest Avdiivka.

Slava Ukraini.

It’s been clear for some time that the summer offensive is a one-shot effort. A failed offensive would make it impossible politically to fund a second effort and inevitably force Zelenskyy to the negotiating table to give up the occupied lands.

I mean nobody seriously believes that this will be over by the end of 2023.

Whilst it’s dangerous to ever underestimate Russian incompetence, they’re still not *that* incompetent.
Maybe not but China's reluctance to back their tactically inept offensive speaks volumes.

Russias spy network at even heads of government level has been world class but their ability to control Mr Putin's need to surround himself with yes men and corruption has been revealed.

Last edited:
Have a feeling the first port of call for the Storm Shadow missiles will be military targets mainly in Crimea. The bridge can come just a little later. I certainly wouldn't be sleeping easy if I was stationed in a Russian air force base, or any other major targets in range in Crimea

I believe it's taken a lot of complex work to integrate the missile with the Ukrainian planes, I wonder how many planes the Ukrainians have that are capable of launching them currently?

I agree, apart from "the alternative doesn't bear thinking about" unless you mean nuclear, because putin has critically ruined his armed forces/military armour, for decades to come, not to mention the population age group required, and that may be damaged even further than "decades".
I don’t mean that, no. I mean we have to see this through decisively. We can’t allow Russia to profit from her truculence.

Don't panic Mr. Mannering
A bit of a press and the Russians loose it.
Goodness knows what will happen when they get hit by the actual offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.