Russian invasion of Ukraine

Shoigu said in the last 3 days Ukrainian losses were.......
3715 soldiers
53 Drones
48 pieces of artillery
52 Tanks
207 APVs
5 Aircraft and 2 Helicopters.
You can smell it.

Slava Ukraini.

Exactly!

And he/she is also very worried about what might happen if the poor Ukrainians manage to keep themselves and their families alive by the end of the war.

I would think most normal people would be worried that the Ukrainians might lose and what would happen then.
You make it sound like Ukrainians are all neo Nazis. I'm worried about the neo Nazis and their growing influence in the Ukrainian army and possibly in the Ukrainian world of politics

You make it sound like Ukrainians are all neo Nazis. I'm worried about the neo Nazis and their growing influence in the Ukrainian army and possibly in the Ukrainian world of politics

How many rubles an hour you on? Putin promises you the world but it is all lies trust me. He might send you Bakhmut yet.

You are getting this all wrong.
Am I ?
secondly I wasn't ignoring your question because I didn't have an answer, I ignored it because it's one of those "whataboutism" type of questions. There must be a huge number of fascists and nazis in the Russian army but those that make it right for the Ukrainians to also have Nazis of their own?
No it wasn't, and plenty have pointed that out to you aside from me, you actually claimed people were denying this, I've not see one post denying it.
Why can't we just condemn the Nazi elements on both sides?
A great pity you aren't then, just one side.

So far 22,000 people effected by flooding. Causalities are going to be high. Flood levels expected to rise for next 72 hours. Russia continued to shell the area where evacuation efforts are being carried out on Ukrainian side of Dnipro.

Kazkova Dibrova zoo completed flooded and all 300 animals dead. It was impossible to evacuate the animals as the park was mined. Previously, every day, two workers risked their lives to feed the animals whilst Russians took pot shots at them.
Disgusting move by putin , death sentence for a lot of people , surely another war crime ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.