Russian invasion of Ukraine

Disgusting move by putin , death sentence for a lot of people , surely another war crime ?
Destroying Dams is considered a war crime,Geneva Convention says so.
Equivalent of using a Weapon of mass destruction.
As you say,disgusting....no regards for human life,including his fellow Russians.
His own soldiers are currently sat in trees in Kherson Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Easy, it's a place in the Med currently infested by russians and it's sympathisers.

You still didn't answer my question about nazi's/facists/nationalists in russia.
Cyprus is indeed infested with them, though they tend to keep a lower profile now than their previous obnoxious behaviour.
But the Cypriots have always hated them, even prior to the last Russian invasion.

Cyprus is the 2nd place I’ve been to (I’m sure there is many that I haven’t yet visited), after the Italian Lakes, that the local population can’t stand all of the Russians for their behaviour in their area - and again this is well before latest attacks invasion.

We, the uk, and especially the cronyism of London, arent immune to the advance of Russian expatriated money, iirc Private Eye have mentioned it for well over a decade.

Cyprus is indeed infested with them, though they tend to keep a lower profile now than their previous obnoxious behaviour.
But the Cypriots have always hated them, even prior to the last Russian invasion.

Cyprus is the 2nd place I’ve been to (I’m sure there is many that I haven’t yet visited), after the Italian Lakes, that the local population can’t stand all of the Russians for their behaviour in their area - and again this is well before latest attacks invasion.

We, the uk, and especially the cronyism of London, arent immune to the advance of Russian expatriated money, iirc Private Eye have mentioned it for well over a decade.
That's why I laugh at anyone who thinks I'm pro Russia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.