Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is what I was on about before..Left bank is lower.
If you knew a large scale offensive is coming,why would you wipe out your own troops and defence lines?
I know they are thick,but fuck me,it's just insane.
On another note,look at Kamyanske,Zaporizhzhia Region,then go 130km directly East.
That line has an absolutely insane amount of Ukrainian Forces.
It's as if that's where they are planning an offensive,South of that line.
Where the fuck the Russians gonna go now bar Crimea?

Slava Ukraini.
Surely that makes it more credible that the Ukrainians blew the dam although that is still highly unlikely. Just thick russians?

Since when was this thread about you? Don't you think you've fucking derailed it enough.
Clearly that post was about me. A poster for whatever reason wanted to know my location. My views here has so far not been in support of Russia or the war, I only spoke out about the growing Nazi influence but for some strange reason I've been made out to be the bad guy here.

Unless it is actually a failure from previous damage.
I'm sure the truth will come out soon.
Wouldn't have happened without an evil mans vanity...
There was a big explosion before it colapsed - unlikely to be structural failure.
Unless blowing up the turbine Hall precipitated the rest of the collapse - which wouldn't suprise me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.