Russian invasion of Ukraine

so, looks like the Russians reduced the level of the reservoir over winter, then increased it massively before today.

lowered to plant explosives?

Julia Davis has already translated russian telegram from last year saying they were mining the dam in the event of a large scale counter offensive.

Try this for the balance the rest of us were trying to make. Seems more reasonable than Azov goosestepping through Kyiv, no?

A decent article, Altho’ strictly pro Ukraine. Some of the comments beneath are insane.

Clearly that post was about me. A poster for whatever reason wanted to know my location. My views here has so far not been in support of Russia or the war, I only spoke out about the growing Nazi influence but for some strange reason I've been made out to be the bad guy here.
There you go again.

"The growing Nazi influence"

You're just a Russian Troll.

You should be thread banned.

Mark Sumner Update.

Looks likely that the Ruskies blew up the Turbine Hall and the rest of the dam collapsed because of poor structural integrity from the Russians blowing up the road/rail bridge across the top of it last year.

Clearly that post was about me. A poster for whatever reason wanted to know my location. My views here has so far not been in support of Russia or the war, I only spoke out about the growing Nazi influence but for some strange reason I've been made out to be the bad guy here.

"My views here has not so far been in support of criminals or wife beating, I only spoke out about how women are becoming insufferable"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.