Russian invasion of Ukraine

If, before recent events, we considered Putin to have delusional paranoia, then surely this will now have tipped him into paranoid schizophrenia. Good news for the furniture maker commissioned with building him a bigger table.

My take on all of this is as follows:

1) Wagner head knew the Russian MoD were going to force the private army into formal MoD contracts thus he’d lose control.
2) He staged a false flag op to justify to the Russian people his march on Moscow
3) The Wagner head hoped or expected more military personnel would join his rebellion. That didn’t happen.
4) he also banked on Russia military not attacking them on Russian soil. That did happen but I suspect he was told if he enters Moscow they will be attacked.
5) Wagner knew without wider support they couldn’t defeat the Russian military so moved to plan B.
6) He’s been paid off but I suspect Putin has got what he really wanted. Control of Wagner.

What happens next who knows. Putin has been made to look weak and equally the Wagner guy did a u-turn. Both won’t let it slide…

The Russian people had a window of opportunity to come out in support of Wagner and demonstrate their dissatisfaction with Putin and the Ukraine war . The didn’t because they are complicit in the war and the crimes committed in their name . If they were winning they would have been sticking daffodils in wagner muzzles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.