Russian invasion of Ukraine

This could be the beginning of the end for Putin. Although Prigozhin has been moved to the side he's shown with every day he stays alive that its possible to go up against Putin. The door's open to someone in the Russian govn, someone who support Prigozhin, to carry on the coup and put more pressure on Putin. And its the pressure that will allow Ukraine to push even harder into Russian front lines. Will Putin prioritise Moscow or Ukraine, I suspect Moscow.

Just musing but I fear more now for Ukraine as we know Wagner wanted to hit harder, and now it looks like he will

I think the opposite.

Russia and wagner haven't been holding back against Ukraine, they're simply not able to hit harder.

And now the Russian leadership will be even more focused on protecting themselves at home.

It's a huge win for Ukraine IMO.

This could be the beginning of the end for Putin. Although Prigozhin has been moved to the side he's shown with every day he stays alive that its possible to go up against Putin. The door's open to someone in the Russian govn, someone who support Prigozhin, to carry on the coup and put more pressure on Putin. And its the pressure that will allow Ukraine to push even harder into Russian front lines. Will Putin prioritise Moscow or Ukraine, I suspect Moscow.
But he didn’t really did he . He went to Rostov and created a lot of noise and noise and then fucked off . Not really a rebellion .

I think Russia have about 6 launchable nukes out of the report 6000. I bet 4 would fail on launch and 2 might get airborne, one will miscalculate the impact altitude and the other might actually work.

They have nothing. Did you see the sandbags being set up in the road with the age of that machine gun? Their whole country is lies on lies and no one remembers the question. I personally believe they are 85% spent and don’t dare commit more to the Ukraine because there would be nothing left to defend their home.

Not that anyone should, but it would be a walk in the park to invade, remove Putin and all traces of him and pull out.

I think the opposite.

Russia and wagner haven't been holding back against Ukraine, they're simply not able to hit harder.

And now the Russian leadership will be even more focused on protecting themselves at home.

It's a huge win for Ukraine IMO.
Sadly, I was alluding to atrocities, not munitions I think Wagner could do an awful lot worse than that already seen

I think Russia have about 6 launchable nukes out of the report 6000. I bet 4 would fail on launch and 2 might get airborne, one will miscalculate the impact altitude and the other might actually work.

They have nothing. Did you see the sandbags being set up in the road with the age of that machine gun? Their whole country is lies on lies and no one remembers the question. I personally believe they are 85% spent and don’t dare commit more to the Ukraine because there would be nothing left to defend their home.

Not that anyone should, but it would be a walk in the park to invade, remove Putin and all traces of him and pull out.
Sadly, the one that actually worked would probably still find me.

What are you basing this on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.