Russian invasion of Ukraine

British Intelligence stating that the reason the Wagner uprising didn’t reach Moscow was due to threats made to harm their families. What a lovely country Russia is, Wagner and the Kremlin deserve each other.

This is the only explanation that really allows the whole thing to make sense.

It shows you how generally scummy Russia is though, Prigozhin isn't at all bothered about other people's families dying for no reason. Just as long as it's not his. I imagine he's not even given a second thought to the Russian pilots he downed on the way to Moscow.

It shows you how generally scummy Russia is though, Prigozhin isn't at all bothered about other people's families dying for no reason. Just as long as it's not his. I imagine he's not even given a second thought to the Russian pilots he downed on the way to Moscow.

All these warring factions such as Wagner, The Chechens, The KGB, The secret police and then the armed forces on top of that. There’s no surprise that cracks are starting to appear and they are all very paranoid of what each other is doing.

I believe it was an airbourne command post and electronic warfare aircraft so made sense for them to take it out at that stage of the coup. Did Ukraine a massive favour with that take out. But yeah, like the rest of the russian high command he is one soulless self serving rat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.