Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian ammo depot destroyed,along with a supply truck that was just leaving....just South of Urozhaine,Donetsk Region.
Russian base also destroyed at Makiivka,also Donetsk Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Advance just 5 more miles, around 8 kilometers without needing additional help, and the Ukrainian marines will have cleared the way. The Ukrainian marines will have secured the route for Ukrainian heavy armored forces to take on and break through the main Russian defense line.

We all pray for this

From reading the article im not sure if that is 5 miles after the 10 miles to get to Staromlynivka ( looks that far on the current maps i've seen ), or if they mean they are only 5 miles from Staromlynivka.

From reading the article im not sure if that is 5 miles after the 10 miles to get to Staromlynivka ( looks that far on the current maps i've seen ), or if they mean they are only 5 miles from Staromlynivka.
35th Marine Brigade are about 5km Northwest of Staromlynivka.
4th Tank Brigade are about 10km to the Northeast.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Advance just 5 more miles, around 8 kilometers without needing additional help, and the Ukrainian marines will have cleared the way. The Ukrainian marines will have secured the route for Ukrainian heavy armored forces to take on and break through the main Russian defense line.

We all pray for that

If I post anything by Russia it will be an accident I only want to read how well Ukraine are doing every inch matters and call out to world leaders to support with air cover and munitions
Anyone can open a thread on Russia if that is what they want but this one is about Ukraine

Huge explosion in Moscow region at an optical production plant. Wonder how much appetite the orcs will have for war with this coming a lot closer to their homes?
Crimea getting hit for the 3rd day in a row also.
Kerch Bridge also closed for the 3rd day in a row.....a few helicopters circling it.

Slava Ukraini.

Where are you seeing that? Just checked Oryx and it says 23 Bradley's destroyed?
But they aren't destroyed. 9 of those "destroyed" will be rebuilt at facilities to be provided in Poland and/or Germany. There was an article on it somewhere on how modern NATO/western vehicles are moduler and can be rebuilt even from serious damage - often with parts salvaged from one vehicle being able to repair another.
Edit: This is an article on the subject - not the one I read, but it shows the point I am making:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.