Russian invasion of Ukraine

Random spit balling idea. the large TLK1000 underwater drone. could this actually be used as a launcher for missiles/air defence.

Like a reverse launch system the US has where containers full of tomahawks are dropped form large planes for launching.

have a system where a the bottom fills with water and the top has a boyancy aid attached to this floats vertically in the water.

1695394996140.png

Estonians saying the quiet bit out loud - this offensive was planned as a one-off by the western countries and they thought Putin would come to the table to negotiate a deal they’d force Zelensky to take - explains why the US were so critical of the ‘slow’ advances many times this summer.

Now they have to dig in and find as much funding as they can.

Estonians saying the quiet bit out loud - this offensive was planned as a one-off by the western countries and they thought Putin would come to the table to negotiate a deal they’d force Zelensky to take - explains why the US were so critical of the ‘slow’ advances many times this summer.

Now they have to dig in and find as much funding as they can.

I dont doubt that some countries hoped that this would be over quickly, but there are certainly some countries that have put in funding plans through to 2025/2026 from whats been reported over the last year. the EU has pledged support though to 2027.

As for a "slow" advance, really, what is it based on?. I know lots of people feel this is the case but there's nothing in modern history to base any expectations on. While I had hoped Ukraine could get through to the sea of asov in this offensive it was pie in the sky wishful thinking. I dont think they will get to Tokmak before winter personally but if they can get to some major road junctions things will open up for over winter offensives.

I dont doubt that some countries hoped that this would be over quickly, but there are certainly some countries that have put in funding plans through to 2025/2026 from whats been reported over the last year. the EU has pledged support though to 2027.

As for a "slow" advance, really, what is it based on?. I know lots of people feel this is the case but there's nothing in modern history to base any expectations on. While I had hoped Ukraine could get through to the sea of asov in this offensive it was pie in the sky wishful thinking. I dont think they will get to Tokmak before winter personally but if they can get to some major road junctions things will open up for over winter offensives.
They do my head in with all this "slow" bullshit.
No army in history,has attempted to cross land that contains the amount of mines that lies in this land.
So as you say,what are they judging it against?...its never been attempted.
So if anything,they doing it quicker than any other fucker.
But i do think they will get to Tokmak before winter sets in.

Slava Ukraini.

They do my head in with all this "slow" bullshit.
No army in history,has attempted to cross land that contains the amount of mines that lies in this land.
So as you say,what are they judging it against?...its never been attempted.
So if anything,they doing it quicker than any other fucker.
But i do think they will get to Tokmak before winter sets in.

Slava Ukraini.

I hope your right. we'll have a really good idea in the next week or so I think.

If they can get through Verbove and get to the T0401 road I think things may start to open up more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.