Russian invasion of Ukraine

I hope your right. we'll have a really good idea in the next week or so I think.
Well one thing in their favour right now is the weather, and there doesn't look like there's any significant change expected over the next 10 or so days.

Recent satellite imagery shows that there are several large forest fires in the east near Kupyansk, and a couple near Simferpol in Crimea, don't know if they have been caused naturally or by shelling, but the ones near Kupyansk are very close to the frontline.

@SPIDERBOY @CTID1977 I visit the ISW interactive map fairly regularly, and one of the things it shows is "Reported Ukrainian Partisan Warfare", do either of you know how mch of this is going on ? We hear about the odd event here, but not really very much, so don't really have any scale of what it actually involves.
There are Partisan groups all over the place,Crimea included.
They like picking of the so called big boys of the Russian command.
They are informing Ukrainian command on a regular basis with targets and coordinates.
One of the groups "Atesh" actually worked on the defence lines,in Crimea.
When i say worked on,i mean as actual workers.
They copied the plans ,layout,firing positions etc,and passed them on to Ukrainian command.
Any supply routes having train tracks etc,blown up,is all Partisan work.
Brave people,mixing with Russians one minute,slotting them the next.
They will get to ALL their targets eventually,especially traitors.

Slava Ukraini.

I hope your right. we'll have a really good idea in the next week or so I think.

If they can get through Verbove and get to the T0401 road I think things may start to open up more.
The defence lines at Verbove and Novoprokopivka have been broken.
They now attack the "inner lines".
The Russians have sent everything from Tokmak,as they know Ukraine will not just steam in.....Tokmak will be slow,but it will be taken.

Heroyam Slava.

Well one thing in their favour right now is the weather, and there doesn't look like there's any significant change expected over the next 10 or so days.

Recent satellite imagery shows that there are several large forest fires in the east near Kupyansk, and a couple near Simferpol in Crimea, don't know if they have been caused naturally or by shelling, but the ones near Kupyansk are very close to the frontline.
Probably the Russians burning their dead.

Slava Ukraini.

@SPIDERBOY @CTID1977 I visit the ISW interactive map fairly regularly, and one of the things it shows is "Reported Ukrainian Partisan Warfare", do either of you know how mch of this is going on ? We hear about the odd event here, but not really very much, so don't really have any scale of what it actually involves.
there's ATESH movement in Crimea. today's strikes were directed by them.
i'm pretty sure there's very strong presence in Mariupil. lots of patriots stayed in occupied teritories. they are doing some damage.

here's the photo from today's strike in Sevastopol'. on the paper is written
Crimea is Ukraine

There are Partisan groups all over the place,Crimea included.
They like picking of the so called big boys of the Russian command.
They are informing Ukrainian command on a regular basis with targets and coordinates.
One of the groups "Atesh" actually worked on the defence lines,in Crimea.
When i say worked on,i mean as actual workers.
They copied the plans ,layout,firing positions etc,and passed them on to Ukrainian command.
Any supply routes having train tracks etc,blown up,is all Partisan work.
Brave people,mixing with Russians one minute,slotting them the next.
They will get to ALL their targets eventually,especially traitors.

Slava Ukraini.
Thanks, so much more than we hear about.
Probably the Russians burning their dead.
Haha.

there's ATESH movement in Crimea. today's strikes were directed by them.
i'm pretty sure there's very strong presence in Mariupil. lots of patriots stayed in occupied teritories. they are doing some damage.

here's the photo from today's strike in Sevastopol'. on the paper is written
Crimea is Ukraine

I've seen ATESH mentioned quite a bit, but didn't really know what it was, so thanks for explaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.