Russian invasion of Ukraine

Clearly not, but the numbers are likley provided by Ukraine so there is a bias. Less so than the Russians clearly.
I think,the numbers are accurate,bar Troops.....Troops has to be a rough guess,IMO.
Artillery pieces,AFVs,Drones,Aircraft,Tanks etc.....They know what has been hit.
This is my opinion only.
Some of the vids i have been sent,regards bases etc...you would not know if there was 50 in it or 500,there is nothing left of some of them.

Slava Ukraini.

I think it's possible. I don't think @SPIDERBOY would deliberately mislead.
No misleading on my part mate...100%.
I post what i have been told,and i get told what "some" frontline soldiers get told....3 Commanders in that as well.
It's a bit like Tolmies Hairdoo in the transfer forum,he posts info that is past on,nothing more.

Slava Ukraini.

I post what i have been told,and i get told what "some" frontline soldiers get told....3 Commanders in that as well.
It's a bit like Tolmies Hairdoo in the transfer forum,he posts info that is past on,nothing more.

Slava Ukraini.
A lot less cryptic than Tolmie:-)

Slava Ukraini.
Would certainly make for some interesting choice of music video clues.

Does make you wonder what they jave left. Artillery guns can be very basic. But air defence is high tech. If they have no air defence then its game over.

Clearly not, but the numbers are likley provided by Ukraine so there is a bias. Less so than the Russians clearly.

Not to say these last figures mentioned are correct or inflated but there are independent people who are keeping a tab on all visually confirmed vehicle loses, ensuring each vehicle is a unique lose based on available imagery.

Below you can see visually confirmed losses and can expect actual loses to be even higher as not everything is seen or recorded. Can even click on link taking you to an image or video of each vehicle for proof.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

2300+ tanks lost (destroyed, abandoned or captured), 12k total vehicles lost total, the scale of the confirmed loses are insane.

It's a bit like Tolmies Hairdoo in the transfer forum,he posts infwo that is past on,nothing more.

Slava Ukraini.
I'm with you mate, I know you have good sources, hence why I said you wouldn't mislead.

Not to say these last figures mentioned are correct or inflated but there are independent people who are keeping a tab on all visually confirmed vehicle loses, ensuring each vehicle is a unique lose based on available imagery.

Below you can see visually confirmed losses and can expect actual loses to be even higher as not everything is seen or recorded. Can even click on link taking you to an image or video of each vehicle for proof.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

2300+ tanks lost (destroyed, abandoned or captured), 12k total vehicles lost total, the scale of the confirmed loses are insane.
Just the soldiers I'm guessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.