Russian invasion of Ukraine

Doesn't sound too good - from the bbc.

118 settlements attacked in one day.
Deepstate about todays Russian attack attempt on Vuhledar front.

«Another column of the enemy has been defeated. This time in the Mykilske area.

⚔️As a result of heavy fighting, the enemy failed. A total of 18 AFVs were lost byRussians. Among them, at least 8 tanks and 3 MT-LB were preliminary identified. Russians tried to advance from the eastern outskirts of Mykilske.

Vuhledar 2.0 or 3.0. I think that was yesterday’s main event. cunts never learn

Deepstate about todays Russian attack attempt on Vuhledar front.

«Another column of the enemy has been defeated. This time in the Mykilske area.

⚔️As a result of heavy fighting, the enemy failed. A total of 18 AFVs were lost byRussians. Among them, at least 8 tanks and 3 MT-LB were preliminary identified. Russians tried to advance from the eastern outskirts of Mykilske.

Vuhledar 2.0 or 3.0. I think that was yesterday’s main event. cunts never learn

Indeed they don't.
72nd Mechanized Brigade were waiting.(iv'e mentioned this lot a few times)......They destroyed the lot.

Slava Ukraini.

This may solve the doubles problem if you know what the real Putin looks like 2nd from last with the smirk

There are AI sites, where you can upload pictures of yourself and it locates other pics of you on the internet. It's pretty impressive as it linked a few pictures of me today to a blurry photo from nearly fifteen years ago where I was scrambling in Wales and wearing a helmet.

It also took me a few attempts to get started as it kept telling me that photos I uploaded of myself, were actually of different people.

My conclusion is that either the tech isn't as clever as it thinks it is, or I too am being replaced by a variety of doubles, for unknown reasons.

A new Telegram post from Maksym Zhorin, Deputy Commander of the 3rd Assault Brigade: "For the Russian authorities, cities like Bakhmut or Avdiivka are important only for political reasons. They have become hostages to their own propaganda and promises. It was one thing that they failed to take Kyiv. They could still explain it. Tactical regroupings, etc. But they had to retreat from the Kherson and Kharkiv regions. They were stopped on the Zaporizhzhia direction. Each such episode needs to be explained, something needs to be invented. Even taking into account the brainwashed Russian herd, it is increasingly difficult for their authorities to do so. The situation in Donetsk and Luhansk is even more complicated: they have set the task for their troops to reach the borders of the regions so many times and still fail. It's hard for them to explain why they can't not only take something, but also have to constantly retreat. This is a political and propaganda trap they have set for themselves. Therefore, they are constantly forced to show at least some results. That is why they will continue to spare neither shells and equipment nor the lives of tens of thousands of their soldiers to advance on Avdiivka and other Ukrainian cities."

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.