Russian invasion of Ukraine

I feel the Ukranians need something big to keep the EU interested.Im sadly not sure this will happen when the Braindeads have so many men to throw at the war..
Maybe when they get a bit of air support??

I'm sensing "drink taken" in the post above....but the disgust will obviously mean that he wont be back and will stick to the Israel/Palestinian thread.

It is sad to see the other conflict taking the worlds attention away from Putins land grab. Those F16s and the hopeful delivery of all the promised Western tech cannot come soon enough.

This thread disgusts me.

People wanking over war.
If you think that's what's happening, then I think you've misjudged the thread.

Plenty of us come in here for information (obviously hoping Ukraine are doing well and to force invaders out of their country). I find it it good general feed that is often lacking on more regular news channels.

⚡️ Ukraine is actively increasing the production of all types of weapons in order to be less dependent on partners in the future , - Kuleba

"As for the possible events in 2024 (after the US presidential election), we will have to wait and see. But we are preparing because we cannot afford to depend solely on American support. That is why we are now investing hugely in our own production of all kinds arms, we are significantly increasing the volume of production and militarizing our economy ," said the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

the darkness of the universe cannot extinguish the smallest candle. Always remember this. The world is not perfect. And it will never be perfect. But while there are those who are ready to fight for goodness, freedom, love, truth and justice. This world still has a chance.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.