Russian invasion of Ukraine

This thread disgusts me.

People wanking over war.
Hope I don’t come across as pleased, people want news on the progress of the war there is no one here doing what you suggest. Some have military experience and others are like me praying for the day Russians go home, hopefully soon.

Ukraine war liveUkraine

Russia-Ukraine war live: Nato allies condemn Russia’s withdrawal from key cold war-era security treaty​

Russia withdraws from treaty of conventional armed forces in Europe, which was aimed at preventing cold war rivals from massing forces at borders
2 new updates

Aftermath of a Russian missile attack in Odesa, Ukraine.

Aftermath of a Russian missile attack in Odesa, Ukraine. Photograph: Reuters

Live feed​

Newest
Previous2 of 2
Key events

7h ago09.01 GMT
A Russian ship was “almost certainly” damaged after being struck in Crimea, says the UK’s Ministry of Defence.
In a defence intelligence update, the MoD said a newly built Russian naval corvette was damaged on 4 November, which was earlier reported by Ukrainian and Russian sources.
“Ukraine’s capability to hit Crimean shipbuilding infrastructure will likely cause Russia to consider relocating farther from the frontline, delaying the delivery of new vessels,” the update said.
Russia have withdrawn from the NATO Cold War security treaty, REUTERS are reporting which prevents troops massing at borders

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.